City Clerk's Office
The Office of the City Clerk is a service department within the city government upon which the City Council, all City departments, and the general public rely for information regarding the operations and legislative history of the City. The City Clerk serves as the liaison between the public and City Council and provides related municipal services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of biweekly City Council Agendas and Minutes and Board of Public Works and Safety Agendas and Minutes.
- Maintenance of journal of City Council and Board of Public Works and Safety meetings; oversight of records of all resolutions, ordinances, and other official actions by the Council and Board of Public Works and Safety.
- Maintenance of all City contracts, agreements, deeds, appointments, bonds and other vital documents.
- Preparation of official transcripts of City documents required by the courts of law or City officials.
- Preparation and publication of all required legal advertisements and public notices of City business.
- Providing the general public and public agencies with access to all official city records.
- 06 17 2019 amended HDD permit application
- 06 17 2019 amended HDD Policy - FINAL
- Board of Public Works Agenda Request Form
- Council Boards and Commissions form application
- highlighted Certificate of Insurance
- Request for Access to Public Records
- special events-policy-ALL-FINAL-1-31-2017
- Street Closure for Construction Project Policy w COI
- Street Closure for Special Event Form
- Street Closure form for Construction Project Form 020518