Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Housing Authority Maintenance Work Order Request

  1. This Form Is For Non-Emergency Maintenance Requests
    If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911. For water related emergencies, please call (219) 872-4430.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.